At Intel, we take corporate governance and business ethics very seriously. The Intel Code of Conduct serves as a compass for our employees, directors, and business partners to consistently act with uncompromising integrity as we build trusted relationships around the world.
Corporate governance, policies, and guidelines
Discover the guiding principles, policies, and governance structures that ensure Intel continues to be recognized as a leader in corporate governance and business ethics.
- Intel Code of Conduct
- Certificate of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Board Committee Charters
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Intel Human Rights Principles
- Political Accountability Guidelines
- Intel Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
- Climate Change Policy
- Intel Water Policy
- EICC Commitment Letter
- Conflict Minerals White Paper
Intel encourages anyone (including employees, contractors, suppliers, distributors, and customers) to report in good faith any issues or concerns about potential ethical, legal, or regulatory violations, including improper or unethical business practices such as fraud or bribery. Report an ethics concern >
For other general questions, please contact our Corporate Responsibility team.