Intel® Server Board S1400SP-based System
Flexible, entry one-socket, 1U rack-optimized system with four 3.5-inch hot-swap HDDs for embedded environments
- Intel® Server Board S1400SP
- Supports one Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 v2
- Four 3.5-inch hot-swap hard drive carriers
- Either one redundant 450W 80 PLUS* Gold Efficiency power supply
- One PCIe* x8 riser plus one connector for an Intel® I/O Expansion Module slot
- Six memory sockets, registered/unbuffered, 96-GB maximum memory
- Three mini serial attached SCSI (SAS) ports, including SCU ports and four advanced host controller interface (AHCI) 3-Gb ports
- Integrated BMC with Intel® Remote Management Module and Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) option Server Engine* LLC Pilot 3* with 128-MB DDR3
Built for entry-level affordability, the rack-optimized Intel Server Board S1400SP-based system provide real server performance at a low cost, making it an ideal embedded, data center, and storage solution building block.
SKU Order Code
Hard Drive Support
|R1304SP4SHOC||450W AC, mini enterprise, Gold Efficiency||Supports up to 4 hot-swap 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch drives||Yes||
1 x PCIe x8
1 x connector for Intel I/O Expansion Module
1 x connector for Intel Integrated RAID Module
|Compatible Intel® Products||Tested Hardware; Memory; Operating System Lists
(Includes 3rd Party Vendors)
Intel® Server Board S1400SP-based System Images
1U Rack System: Front View
Front view of 1U rack system with four 3.5-inch HDDs: R1304SP4SHOC.
1U Rack System: Top-down View
Top-down view of open showing board of a 1U rack system with four 3.5-inch HDDs: R1304SP4SHOC.
1U Rack System: Back View
Back view of 1U systems with connectors: R1304SP4SHOC.