Product Brief: Intel Wi-Fi Link 5100
The Intel® WiFi Link 5100 Series is a family of IEEE 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1 wireless network adapters that operate in both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra. These adapters, available in both PCIe* Mini Card and Half Mini Card form factor, deliver up to 300 Mbps2 of receive bandwidth; in addition to providing a host of features ...that enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
• Over 5x bandwidth increase compared to existing 802.11a/b/g solutions
• Up to 2x greater range
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g and Draft-N* compliant
• WiFi Personal Area Network capabilities
• Industry-leading power consumption
• Wireless support for Intel® Active Management Technology
• Advanced security via 802.11i
• Easy-to-use Intel® PROSet v12.0 WLAN Software*
• Support for Cisco Compatible Extensions* v4
• Performance-optimized with Connect with Intel® Centrino® processor technology certified Access Points
Read the full Intel Wi-Fi Link 5100 Product Brief.